The award recognises the long standing achievements of an individual, team or group that has excelled in empowering patients or service users in self-care or self-management of their health condition.
The Award is also open to people with long term health conditions that have played a key role in peer support/education.
- Briefly describe their work
- How is this approach innovative?
- How is it improving lives?
- Views of colleagues and/or peers – what kind of person/people are they?
- How is their approach supporting independent living?