The award recognises the long standing achievements of an emergency care/999 professional or team that has excelled in the provision of high quality life-saving care and support.
In recognition of NHS70, this award is open to an individual or team who is/are either currently serving within the NHS or retired.
- How do they (or how did they) deliver outstanding care/support?
- How has the individual or team gone above and beyond the call of duty?
- Views of colleagues and/or patients – what kind of person/team are they?
- How does the individual or team listen and adapt to meet the needs of patients?
- How is the individual or team innovative in their approach?
- Evidence of joined up care and support e.g. working with other professional teams or the community