The award recognises the long standing achievements of a community health professional or community services team (any setting) that excels in the provision of high quality advice, care, services and support to patients.
In recognition of NHS70, this award is open to an individual or team who is/are either currently serving within the NHS or retired.
- How do they (or how did they) deliver outstanding care/support?
- How has the individual or team gone above and beyond the call of duty?
- Views of colleagues and/or patients – what kind of person/team are they?
- How does the individual/team listen and adapt to meet the needs of patients?
- How is the individual or team innovative in their approach?
- Evidence of joined up care and support e.g. working with other professional teams or the community