The award celebrates the long standing achievements of a mental health professional or team (in any care setting) that excels in the provision of high quality advice, care, services and support to clients and makes a positive difference to people’s lives.
In recognition of NHS70, this award is open to an individual or team who is/are either currently serving within the NHS or retired.
- How do they (or how did they) deliver outstanding care/support?
- How has the individual or team gone above and beyond the call of duty?
- Views of colleagues and/or clients – what kind of person/team are they?
- How does the individual or team listen and adapt to meet the needs of clients?
- How is the individual or team innovative in their approach?
- Evidence of joined up care and support e.g. working with other professional teams or the community