The award recognises the long standing achievements of a primary care professional or team (GP surgery, Pharmacy, Dental surgery, Opticians) that stands out for the level of care and support they provide.
In recognition of NHS70, this award is open to an individual or team who is/are either currently serving within the NHS or retired.
- How do they (or how did they) deliver outstanding care/support?
- How has the individual or team gone above and beyond the call of duty?
- Views of colleagues and/or patients – what kind of person/team are they?
- How does the individual/team listen and adapt to meet the needs of patients?
- How is the individual/team innovative in their approach?
- Evidence of joined up care and support e.g. working with other practices, professional teams or the community