The award recognises the long standing commitment and achievements of an individual, team or group that has excelled in being the catalyst for bringing people together and creating a healthier/more active neighbourhood or community.
Their achievements will have had a sustained and positive impact on their community.
The individual, team or group may work within, or alongside, the NHS.
- Briefly describe their initiative (project)
- What did they put in place to get their initiative off the ground, including innovative methods used?
- Views of colleagues/members of the community – what kind of person/people are they?
- How have they collaborated/worked in partnership/involved others?
- How has the project/initiative improved health?
- How is the project/initiative sustainable?